- Read the Medication Guide provided by your pharmacist before you start using it and each time you get a refill. If you have any questions, ask your doctor or pharmacist.
- Use this medication as directed by your doctor, usually once daily. Place the medication under your tongue for 5 to 10 minutes and let it dissolve completely. Do not swallow or chew this medication. It will not work as well.
- Your doctor will then switch you to the combination of buprenorphine/naloxone medication for maintenance treatment. The combination with naloxone works the same way as buprenorphine alone to prevent withdrawal symptoms. It is combined with naloxone to prevent misuse (injection) of the medication.
- Suboxone can cause withdrawal symptoms if started too soon after your last opioid use. Follow your doctor’s instructions for your treatment plan.
- The dosage is based on your medical condition and response to treatment. Do not increase your dose, take the medication more frequently, or take it for a longer time than prescribed. Properly stop the medication when so directed.
- Use this medication regularly in order to get the most benefit from it. To help you remember, use it at the same time each day.
- In such cases, withdrawal symptoms (such as restlessness, watering eyes, runny nose, nausea, sweating, muscle aches) may occur if you suddenly stop using this medication. To prevent withdrawal reactions, your doctor may reduce your dose gradually. Consult your doctor or pharmacist for more details, and report any withdrawal reactions right away.
- Do not inject (“shoot up”) buprenorphine. Injecting it is dangerous and may cause severe withdrawal symptoms (see Side Effects section). Consult your doctor or pharmacist for more details. Buy Suboxone 8mg online – Suboxone – Buy Suboxone online.
QUICK SHIPMENT CONTACT FOR INSTANT REPLY
Call Or Text.. +1 508-443-6032
Whatsapp.. +1 508-443-6032
Email… [email protected]